<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23954767?origin\x3dhttp://perfectlittlepackage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


♥ brenda


Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.

AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.

And nope, im not delusional.
not yet

screams



Monday, November 23, 2009

Mess in a Dress

God sent me amazing friends. Whom I get all the laughter, tears and in this case – whining from.

And it dawn on me when I am feeling lost and confused (notice the negetive expressions) no one is actually there for me to fall on. I just can’t help but really feel sad for myself. It hurts to see how insensitive one can get. Spare a thought for me, people out there. The fact that the crossfire didn’t even involve me in the first place, and I end up being one of the badly injured. Why and how has it became my problem? Am I being exploited of my kindness? It’s an ugly thing to say- then again it’s time to put myself first.

Why so serious ( the stupid may ask)? I think the drama is taking it’s toll on me.

This is the worst kind of situation for one to get caught in. Don’t tell me all this is rubbish. Be honest and admit to yourselves – you all know what is the problem, dont tell me things like i am trying to change and all. Its clear to all whether you are putting in effort or not. I ain’t blind or deaf.

sidenote:
I’m just done with paranormal activity, it was just mediocre. Honest. Oh did I mention the cinema crowd was classic – there were chair-kicking, laughter outburst despite it being a horror movie.

Guess with that i shall end my post.

Too tired for drama.