<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23954767?origin\x3dhttp://perfectlittlepackage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


♥ brenda


Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.

AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.

And nope, im not delusional.
not yet

screams



Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Fucked up & flawed

Sometimes I feel that there's a hole inside of me; an emptiness that acts at times seems to burn I have this dream of being whole.Not going to bed each night wanting.But still sometimes, when the wind is warm and the crickest sing, I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for. I guess i just want someone to love me.

Down to my last chunk of my 2nd family block of chocolates, i am stll feeling as i started out feeling. Its not working, the chocolates are not as fantastic as claimed to heal upsetness- if there is even such a word that is.
Tonight CSI didn't help. It did not take my mind off things, but then again, there was nothing on my mind.I have random craves of KTV, and whatnots. Hope Whose's line issit anyway does the job now.
OK, i dont remember what i wanted to say anymore.
sidenote; i think i've lost general interest in guys.