<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23954767?origin\x3dhttp://perfectlittlepackage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


♥ brenda


Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.

AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.

And nope, im not delusional.
not yet

screams



Friday, October 23, 2009
Greetings from Starbucks.

Hello all, am now at Yishun bucksy with boyf. I am kinda stuck in a situation right now, i cannot do Math (as always).Yes, my book is open right in front of me and yes, i cannot do it. I tried, i swear i did. Well, whatever the case is, i am going to finish up my coffee and head down to Bugis to meet Thia, and off to Kovan to meet the wedding planners.

I miss bestf. Hope you are doing well at work.Enjoy your manicure later.

The GANG, i miss you all. Havent had a full meetup for the longest time ever.

Lynette, love from halfway across the globe. loves

Jeslyn,and nike lovers, See you all tomorrow at the race!



//side note: why is it that when i finally healed from the relationship wound. the people around me starts getting all single? OOPs, i think i jinxed you all. HAHAHA, really pray that it is not the case ok, not worth.

those that are meant to stay will. if you are truly meant to be, they will come back.