Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.
AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.
And nope, im not delusional. not yet
screams
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Trying to fit my world into a picture frame.
Having to finally be able to wake up abit on the late afternoon side is sure a great feeling. With the previous sentence you should have been able to conclude that I haven’t exactly been sleeping much. I’m as good as scraping through the bare minimum hours of sleep every day. And know what the best part is, I actually still have time to party, and go for dance class, despite my busy schedule.
Holding 3 jobs is definitely not easy; add on zero parental support, I know you love my life.
My parents could easily qualify as the greatest parents on earth, if I could equate them to the king of pop, they can pass of as the recently departed Michael Jackson. And no, its not me being sarcastic. I decided that I probably won’t be able to fight the fact that they are actually still going to be my parents, though now I am still under what is known to most as ,single-parent family, because my mum disowned me, so I am half an orphan.
So, what got me thinking and bestowed ‘enlightenment ‘upon thee you may ask, Yes, I remember someone asking, “ if today was the last day on Earth, meaning Doomsday, who would you want to spend it with?” My answer was, “ my parents, as much as I hate them, they are still the people I want to spend the last day on Earth with- that is only if they want to spend theirs with me”
What’s your answer?
Many of you must be thinking, why not my stupid ex-boyf that I am still hung up on. Nope, it’s not him. As much as I hate to admit, I still do miss him and am still fighting the urge to call him many of the nights. Every single move I must consider, so as not to do foolish things to affect people around me. People that deserve more attention than him, he has got his big share for the past year- more than enough.
I have decided that he shall fade off from my life, and my first step was to clear out the memories.
Being the slum-bum that I have always been, I finally decided that I should clear up my room one fine day, all was fine until I start emptying my drawers- I was taken aback by what rubbish I actually had in the back of the drawers, NKF pens. I have like half a carton of them at home. And they could pass off as a collection of me being conned by them for years. The Pens are of a range of designs the spread through years.WOW.
The rubbish I cleared along with my collection of pens is almost as good as half a pacific ocean. So, I stopped there and then, and I am sitting here wondering when I will resume the clearing now that I have tons of other stuff on my hands.
Everything is alright for now.
Keeping my life in pace is what I’ve been trying to do, schoolwork is in check, work is awesome; dance is working out great too. And yes, I think I am fat, so I am still trying to lose weight. And so far, thanks to the busy work schedule, I have lost weight! And this shall go on \m/ .
Let go of all of the mixed emotion, walk out of hesitation. Together entwined inside this feeling, fate is sealing .And I whisper in your ear, the words are absolutely clear, don’t insist on stalling, just let the feelings come out of hiding, I know you are in love with me.
She's that girl
The name 'Brenda' stands for 'sword', which I perceive as being linked to violence. But no, I don't see myself as a violent person. The most I do is curse and swear like a sailor, and perhaps punch a few pillows and kick a few walls. But I'd never lay a finger on people(or so i claim).
And also. according to bestf, i'll combust without guys.
To top that up, you will have not problem trying to spot me along the streets.With my not-exactly-very-toned-down hair, and my shorts,yes, Singapore's way to hot to be in jeans.
Personality wise, I'm close to being crazy. I drive people nuts when the inner bitch release.So in short,you can either say that I brighten up your life, or that I drive you up the wall. It can only be one way or the other. No in-betweens.
Basically, I have a problem with authority.I never liked being told what to do and when told not to do something, all the more i'd do it-just to annoy the person (like,duh.)
Yours truly,do not believe in rules-strapped life, strongly thinks that life should be lived the way you want to and no compromises made.Of course minus the reality chunk.Partying is like a hobbie to me, just like how stamp collecting is to other, but partying is much more fun!
Not only does it allows me to meet interesting personas of all kind and yes, grooving to the music is a great workout- keeps me very much in shape.My girls are the bestest people to club with,ever
In case you failed to figure, my girls are one of the greatest thing that happened to me in life.Friends are a whole big deal in my life, plays a huge part in major break-ups and events.By and by, i love them to bits and they know it.
I have the tendancy to forget what i want to say mid-sentence,so just let me finish.I'm not as dramatic as so many friends claimed.I hate crossing the roads, proudly proclaimed my love for whipcreme,icecreams and cakes. I can be completely bought over by sweet treats, Starbucks and surprises.Small details matters alot to me, a little gesture, a smile, and kids warms my heart.I love that warm fuzzy feeling i get when watch kids play.
I'm not exactly the most random person you will find around and am totally,erm, not a bimbo.
Meanwhile, please make do with the photos untill i get better ones.
Having to finally be able to wake up abit on the late afternoon side is sure a great feeling. With the previous sentence you should have been able to conclude that I haven’t exactly been sleeping much. I’m as good as scraping through the bare minimum hours of sleep every day. And know what the best part is, I actually still have time to party, and go for dance class, despite my busy schedule.
Holding 3 jobs is definitely not easy; add on zero parental support, I know you love my life.
My parents could easily qualify as the greatest parents on earth, if I could equate them to the king of pop, they can pass of as the recently departed Michael Jackson. And no, its not me being sarcastic. I decided that I probably won’t be able to fight the fact that they are actually still going to be my parents, though now I am still under what is known to most as ,single-parent family, because my mum disowned me, so I am half an orphan.
So, what got me thinking and bestowed ‘enlightenment ‘upon thee you may ask, Yes, I remember someone asking, “ if today was the last day on Earth, meaning Doomsday, who would you want to spend it with?” My answer was, “ my parents, as much as I hate them, they are still the people I want to spend the last day on Earth with- that is only if they want to spend theirs with me”
What’s your answer?
Many of you must be thinking, why not my stupid ex-boyf that I am still hung up on. Nope, it’s not him. As much as I hate to admit, I still do miss him and am still fighting the urge to call him many of the nights. Every single move I must consider, so as not to do foolish things to affect people around me. People that deserve more attention than him, he has got his big share for the past year- more than enough.
I have decided that he shall fade off from my life, and my first step was to clear out the memories.
Being the slum-bum that I have always been, I finally decided that I should clear up my room one fine day, all was fine until I start emptying my drawers- I was taken aback by what rubbish I actually had in the back of the drawers, NKF pens. I have like half a carton of them at home. And they could pass off as a collection of me being conned by them for years. The Pens are of a range of designs the spread through years.WOW.
The rubbish I cleared along with my collection of pens is almost as good as half a pacific ocean. So, I stopped there and then, and I am sitting here wondering when I will resume the clearing now that I have tons of other stuff on my hands.
Everything is alright for now.
Keeping my life in pace is what I’ve been trying to do, schoolwork is in check, work is awesome; dance is working out great too. And yes, I think I am fat, so I am still trying to lose weight. And so far, thanks to the busy work schedule, I have lost weight! And this shall go on \m/ .
Let go of all of the mixed emotion, walk out of hesitation. Together entwined inside this feeling, fate is sealing .And I whisper in your ear, the words are absolutely clear, don’t insist on stalling, just let the feelings come out of hiding, I know you are in love with me.