<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23954767?origin\x3dhttp://perfectlittlepackage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


♥ brenda


Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.

AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.

And nope, im not delusional.
not yet

screams



Sunday, October 25, 2009
look,bitch,stare

It's certainly possible that you may have problems due to an extravagant child today, Cancer. If there are no children currently in your life, you need to avoid arousing jealously or being too possessive. Emotional energies are very volatile, and things could flare up way too quickly. Recreational activities should be kept to a minimum this week, because after the Full Moon, you will have plenty of activities to spend your energy on. If there is someone older that you have not seen for a while, this would be a good time to connect with them.





My horoscope for the day, how true.

Life isnt as pleasant a ride as it always seems. But who cares, 5 years down the road we'll see. I would have clocked better life then. Volatile much? Tell me more.

Just got home from a movie with boyf, random date. Something about the movie, first, i don't know why is it called 'the hurt locker'. There is no obvious linkage though. Whatever the case is, it was still a movie that came across quite strong to me, the message it sent, the scenes.

Awesome.

School started, i don't like what i am doing this semester. Math, someone kill me please?

Hello to short hair.

It’s hard to sum up all the thoughts that have been running through my heard over the past one week plus. There are just way too many of them.
The bottom line is … I am just starting to get a little sick of being around people (although this is mostly due to my mood, and me not feeling up to it) and somehow, I can sense that people are starting to get sick of me too.
I have waaay too much baggage, I know. In the past year, my usual cheerful self has evolved into this creature whose moods swing faster than the rate your iPhone gets updates to an extent where I might as well be bi-polar. It is a huge change, I know, and it is turning people off me. I don’t blame you one bit.
My words are not quite making sense. It’s hard to type when your eyes are cloudy … and when you realized that you’ve just run out of tissues.
Although the recent entries seem to suggest otherwise, I am still much, much stronger than most people think and it will manifest when I am ready. Don’t look down on me just because I am sickly. My magic is still well and alive. I just need to recover emotionally first.

Until my emotional state stabilizes, ‘Fragile – handle with care‘ are the words that should be plastered on my forehead. Nothing is instant. It takes a few more days of vulnerability before things improve further, and I can gather whatever strength I have to launch my first missile.

Till then, the earth shakes, and my knees quake...

i have a hole in my pocket, the size of you.