<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23954767?origin\x3dhttp://perfectlittlepackage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


♥ brenda


Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.

AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.

And nope, im not delusional.
not yet

screams



Monday, November 02, 2009

Yours truly was actually honest enough to admit to the lecturer that I missed class because I have 4 hours break and the lack of motivation.

Crashed a module with Doris, who was kind enough to donate her break to me! They had fluid mechanic or someting, was trying to figure out math though. Honestly, fuck it. My fate with Math is supposed to be like 2 parallel lines that were never meant to cross or even meet.

Now towards the last hour of the fateful long break, I have finally figured out the general power formula all by myself.

And I really hate Mondays. Not only I have to fight the blues, I have to wrestle time. This might be the only light at the end of the tunnel, there is no school on Tuesday .

Sidenote: My weekend was a blast. Now it's time to catch up.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone