<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23954767?origin\x3dhttp://perfectlittlepackage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


♥ brenda


Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.

AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.

And nope, im not delusional.
not yet

screams



Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Alone.


Today I never felt more alone. I was facing so much.

Suddenly, I have a 10k target to meet in 4 days. And accusations of things that I'm not guilty of. I feel neglected and alone. And helpless.

But yes, I am alone.

There is no one here anymore. I have to face all these alone, and all the stress at work. And just when I was about to just go home and hide in my room. I get yelled at.

I get no peace at all. Not at work , not at home. I just want a place or somewhere i could run to. I no longer hope for someone.

Everyone is gonna leave you. When you get too dependent, then you'll lose. You lose everything when then person leaves. You lose yourself, and your only pillar - wait, more of what you thought was your pillar.

Okay I speak no further. I just want to cry. In solitude.