<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23954767?origin\x3dhttp://perfectlittlepackage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


♥ brenda


Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.

AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.

And nope, im not delusional.
not yet

screams



Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Four & Twenty









Haven't been up to much recently.

Just me and my alone time.
All that took place in the past month actually left me wiser.

Why does it seem that human will only realize the worth of somethings only after its gone.
No one saw the depletion, but it drained.

Sometimes, it takes a lot to just take a leap of faith.


***
And, to realize that my dearest bestf is right where she is .
Though I've been missing for the longest time ever,i miss her.
I miss times we hang out and all, we managed to catch up last weekend with me crying my eyes dry.

If you are reading this, thank you.
(No photos because I am a mac idiot, i uploaded these photos from my ipad and typed the entry from the Mac.)

<3