<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23954767?origin\x3dhttp://perfectlittlepackage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


♥ brenda


Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.

AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.

And nope, im not delusional.
not yet

screams



Sunday, August 26, 2012
Maybe I should learn to be just like a cat. They know whether you like or dislike them, just that they care too little to do anything about it.

Therefore, I shall.

I haven't been exactly in check with my life. Since the beginning of the month, I felt that the world crashed down. But, it doesn't get me down as long as I don't allow it to. I know I'm an emotional wreck but this time, I'm fighting it.

I have disappointed myself, letting my pride go so much that I felt that I lost myself through this whole time. Trying to salvage what that was not meat to be. People say there is only a fine line between desperatin and determination, yea, I've crossed it. Desperate.

Now that the episode is somehow over, I'm picking myself up from where I left off, physically, 
mentally and emotionally. I'm staying away from the circle, youight say it's the circle of truths, but it's the circle of death. It kills me knowing what's happening. So,I'd rather not. 

And I'm glad that my girls are back in my life, despite the fact hat the didn't leave, we drifted. Thank you all .

Well,  in an attempt to build upmy mental well being, I'm headed to the museum today(: