♥ brenda
Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.
AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.
And nope, im not delusional.
screams
Monday, November 12, 2007
im currently stuck in CADD class.
this is boring.officially going to space out form class.
i'll start by blogging and crapping.
can begin with yesterday night,seconds before i fell asleep.
i was supposed to be messagingm and replying,but apparently i just dozed off.
SHITTY.it was v bad to do that,but well it happens.
this sucks real bad,without knowing what time i actually zoned out yesterday,
i woke up feeling like 10thousand buffalos trampled over it.
it was really bad.i was as grumpy.
went out to find the washroom occupied by my dad.
WAH LAN eh.
i just waited ,IT WAS LIKE 3 MILISECONDS.
before i actually left,screaming for my mum.
it works ok.
my dad evacuated the bath room.
XD
talk more later lars.im like freaking lazy
