<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23954767?origin\x3dhttp://perfectlittlepackage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


♥ brenda


Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.

AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.

And nope, im not delusional.
not yet

screams



Thursday, November 01, 2007
Well.im blogging on the way home.one long ride.alone again.
Many things took place during the holidays.bonds broken others salvaged.like previously, i said that friends don’t just stop being friends.they drift apart.i think I’ve changed.whether isit for the better or worst,that’s for all to see.i don’t know and don’t care.why do I want to care when people don’t.pay alil attention to me u all.all I ask is abit more attention from people around me. colleagues,classmates,friends,besties,cliques,name it.hasnt been doing well in school.thus now experiencing life as a cross-level student,or a repeat in another word.i dint choose it.maths jus isnt my forte.VTDS isnt much of a non-forte thing,but rather plain laziness.SO WHAT! I strive top do better this sem.and yupp,sad to say I only got ONE class mate this sem.yes,she is the ONLY one that has the EXACT timetable-sans IS and IAC-she is a nice girl .Hardworking and all.unlike me,hahah.oh ya.and I lost my job.looking for parttime job now..intro anyone?bar,pubs?im open to it.cause no job equals no income.no income means no shopping nor indulgence.how to enjoy poly? Hahahs.this is going to be a long entry.im now at the halfway stop home already.this means im nearing the comfort of home. Really feel like jus seeking shelter home and not leaving my comfort zone.taking a step out of it would level to me feeling bumpy and unnerving.that hurts ok! As in,its not that I aint up to that yet,but its more of too many new things to adapt to,no job means lesser pasttime,lesser meetups with aiai,but more for myself and studies.mayb I should really take a break from the workload.maybe it’s a good thing that I got fired.MAYBE.seeing people around me make and break is tough to,especially when u know how much it hurts and it pains you to see them behave that way and u cannot seem to do anything to help them.yupp.ok.the bus just jerked and my lappy nearly fell off.note: NEARLY,means dint ok.well,there is thois weird group of ah bengs at the busstop.erm…back to topic,I made new friends ,got closer to some while I spaced away some,others remained.the LOVES in class is great ,but I figured that im being overly-sensitive that I cannot help but feel that I drifted frm them,and I don’t know how to show them that I still LOVE them all.thank you 1po2.not only so,theres also HPT,being there at the training camp watching the juniors learn and execute their skills during the adventure camp that followed brings joy.i LOVE HPT.its a passin that I cannot descride using words.it must be felt and it comes from within.though I suffered rash and all from the camp,I enjoyed myself,FIREANT and 2humilityo7.and yes,I concluded that ITS ALWAYS MORE FUN WHEN YOU ARE THE CAMPER!oh ya.i also realised that life’s much fun on my own too.NO BOYFRIEND needed.hahahs.i can enjoy myself at club w/o any restrictions.yupp.FLAVA @phuture everyfriday nights,mambojambo,even the recent halloween.i had my fair share of fun.PLEASE dumb singtel,get the S500i quick.before I loses interest for the phone.ok,im using like a lousy nokia 6o2o now,why?cause my hp died on me one by one,VS2,sumsung,nokiaFUCKIT lar.i NEED A NEW hp. *screams*I still trying to catch up with whatever thas happening in class during mechanicsits gross can,its soo gross that I’d rather do maths algebra .im coughing my lungs out.YL said that if I cough it out,he is gg to cook it.yupp.i told him i haf health lungs,cuz I don’t smoke,and drinks little alcohol(a bit untrue),but sans the passive smoking part.it should still be pink and soft.got to know this new guy at the club,so funny.the other day I dropped the contents of the clutch on the dancefloor,he thought I was going to throw up on his new shoes,haha.he helped me up,we danced and became friends after.and we never failed to keep in contact ok,like it’s a ard the clock thing.but don’t worry,he is attached.XDD

people around me are sooo blessed
it seems like everyone got someone to depend on when they are down or sad.