<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23954767?origin\x3dhttp://perfectlittlepackage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


♥ brenda


Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.

AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.

And nope, im not delusional.
not yet

screams



Saturday, June 23, 2007







Hey.yesterday at work.bitch came to visit with her mama and papa.GRINNS,her mum looks nice.i mean super nice.Anyway,work was like THAT.hahahs.no idea how to better describe it.imnow on the way to school for CATS project again and is in one of the very unexplainable moods of just typing away.My nails are like horrid looking now thanks to me and my itchy hands,I was peeling the polish off after work.*hees*.



Zeppin -the boss- he told me to go work on 3oth june.NO WAY! Even though I verymuch wants to participate in the food fair also.BUT, its mummy’s BIRTHDAY and HPT day-camp day! THERE IS NO FRICKING WAY IM GG TO WORK THAT DAY!-geddit?you can sack me!AND




IM STILL NOT GOING ON 3oth JUNE!



I want to get spectacles to wear.-that’s random!-





Ohh yar.i cannot stand people wearing slippers with a HUGE,yes huge, flower on the slipper.its like plain EWW-kill-me-kind-of-thing.im typing and COMMENTING on it because there is this girl sitting opposite me in the train and I find myself looking away unconciously,PROLLY DISGUSTED BY THE BIG BIG FLOWER.did I mention its purple?ok now u knw its purple.



Wanted so much to wear fbt and slippers out.BUT,since im going to do ‘PROJECT’-hopefully bits not like last time,u know how terrible it was,I felt CHEATED to go down the other time lar.-anyway, if they are so going to question me bout why didn’t I et the materials, im so gg to tell them the TRUTH, of m gg into popular one very fine day and decide to get the material, and CALLED THEM UP and none of them answered the phone, and this happens to be a GROUP project and im not to make decision on my own,so I DINT get PINK BOARDS!-like duh! I will get pink if it an individual project!-



I need food so badly.havent ate anything since the 5 mantous and the SUPER pepper-filled prawn noode soup for supper.i 'woke up' late today ,like any other day,so there wasn’t time for me to grab breakkie.neither was there VITASOY in the fridge-mum says vitasoy keeps up my vitamins intake-think its somehow true lurh.


YES.


NO.


MAYBE.


I DON’T KNOW.




something that I know….IM STARVING.




Having HPT meeting at 2pm later.think I wont be on time.i don’t know what time CATS ending.but I’ll be going down.i want to be real busy with camps,hhahahahahahas.sounsds pyschotic.BUT BEING INVOLVED MAKES ME A HAPPY GIRL.trlalala.




Oh ya,dumb N ,you are so lucky,I was told not to blow my top at you and also not to give a u HUGE piece of my mind.RAHH.tom dick N harry.lala..u BELONG to the TDH group.i just hope Saturdays and Sundays will be NICE,PEACEFUL.jus go slack and NOT disturb me nor criticise my work.KAOPEH KIA.crocs was an issue, but it was put behind already.my nail colour WAS an issue too.appaerently we’ve gt customers so free to notice and complain to u bout my NAIL colour.and ONLY YOU.if u are un happy with me,tell e straight.i CAN take it.unlike u,im not EGOISTIC..FUCKER!*boot-licking isnt getting you anywhere*
-rubbish i happen to run into u jus now and dint want to say hi-loser i hate you-


Lalas.


Its like 1229 and im alr on my way home.its AFTER CATS.lolreally,we dint do much except for me eating and drinking.and eating.im so gg to tell the world about my interest.FOOD.BOYS.SLEEP.FOOD.BOYS.BOYS.BOYS.AND DIET DIET AND DIET AND DIET.see.weight losing comes first.with better looks comes better guys.LOL.


Msned with Fidelia just now,we said to go out.but when?i don’t know.i VERY much wants to see her.lol


Meanwhile.LOSE WEIGHT.eat less mantous.MORE work.CAMPS too!
I want more kailing too!


RAHH.im now at amkparkmac.waliaos.kailing is like DUMB.no super dumb.we are like stoning.the meeting ended up with a lot of people.COLIN KAILING CHUNFU BRENDA and COLIN KAILING CHUNFU BRENDA and COLIN KAILING CHUNFU BRENDA.yupp.geddit?its like PATHETIC.and kailing is like online chatting with who-I don’t know and she is like totally ignoring wadeva I said ,try to say and all! FUCK lar.you ought to feel sorry!HURHUR.


Hey.im blogging at KFC amk.they are all eating.the atm is like FAR,so I decide to skip a meal.im left with 5mins on my lappy and yupp.im blogging happily.hais.i don’t know whats happening,to me to the world.im screwed.HPT’s missing out.FRIENDS.im missing out.FUCK.im screwed.ignore me for all I care.im going to waste my life away.YUCK.kill me.

Labels: