<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23954767?origin\x3dhttp://perfectlittlepackage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


♥ brenda


Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.

AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.

And nope, im not delusional.
not yet

screams



Saturday, June 16, 2007

meow

joan
CHUNFU
Eunice
BITCH
WHER ON EARTH ARE YOU?

i very much want to blog.


but has got no idea what to write.





i miss kaka like fuck.


not to forget jESLyN.


-i want my donuts-





hated everything thats happening to me.


i hated all of the MOFOs that killed me,EMOTION-wise.


kaka's getting her highlight and her dad's nt SHAVING her for GOOD.


hell,im screwed.








i still want to be yours.


i want to feel alive again.


I JUS WANT you soo.


i KNOW it'll never happen...





sorry

for not being able to join you all for bowling despite


you all changin the time for me.

THANK YOU RACH-bitch for reminding me for my PROJECT!

and im on due 2359 again!