<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23954767?origin\x3dhttp://perfectlittlepackage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


♥ brenda


Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.

AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.

And nope, im not delusional.
not yet

screams



Tuesday, June 12, 2007
the dumb bird stared at me first!
SEE!she's upset with the bird.
JUSTINE!!
SHE IS HAPPIER!
ok.take that back!
ME!
THEM!
-kaka u are in the middle-

on the way to town

"hi honey"
-thats wad it'll say-

ok.i finally felt what kaka felt ytd!



Im happily typing on th way to sch for CATS miting.PUH-LEESE im late.its holidays and you all arrange for a meeting at 10 am in the morning not giving a shit bout whr I stay.THANKS GUYS<3>


Wtf.



Anw,im like still a bit on the drowsy side .Tired.went for OCEAN’s 13 with mama and heng.SO NICE.im like prolly a nuisiance in the cinema,cause everytime BratPitt appears I’ll go like..look,hes so cute….Ohh no,cute…ok enough with the oh-BP-is –so-cute-part.After that was supposed to head down to CAUSEWAY POINT.CWP for short to meet kaka and jack.The time wasn’t like confirmed,so I gave the –WHATEVERMOVIE-a miss.jus saw that they watched en in white,the lame Singapore Comedy thing.wonder if its nice.after that I went to Central shopping mall to meet up with shiyuan-he WAS an inline-skating instructor that one of the GANG wanted number from like 3 years ago and he is like sooooooooooooo cute.-did I mention cute? Er,he still in the inline-skate business.


Anyway,skipping the not so important parts and it sums up that he jus brought along a few friends that are like my friends now.WAHAHAH.after that was walking to the MRT station prying that I caught the last train home.YES...IT WAS the LAST.we tried to take photos,but it so happened that he was tall and im like…short.so it failed v badly.BOO!



Ok.i just passed YEWTEE and is still like wacking away happily on my lappy,being obilvious to the world and the people around,SURROUNDING CHECK: bangla on the phone.Sleeping auntie.guy lsping next to me.middle-aged woman reading.ok.



Its 1017 and im not even NEAR ngeeann.lala.ohh ya.i received warning letters from ngeeann saying that I skipped sch for 3days.WTH 3days is no joke.i was jus like er…well….LATE.the point is still not getting through..I WAS IN SCHOOL.get it?like duh,u cannot say I skip school whne I was in sch but was late,its just not being fair.UNFAIR.



PHEW!


i nearly missed .wait.i change seats.theres water dripping from the ceiling and I dun want a dead lappy by the time im in NP which is in about 20mins? Whichs makes me late for the meeting,for a total of 47 minutes.ok.Yah,I nearly missed the bus.if that was the case I’ll prolly jus hide in shame cause I was jus lazy to like RUN.MISSED going to the GYM.L.O.V.E.S….HINT HINT ,WHEN?



Hmms.Ytd night,while I was like preparing for bed,SOME K.B.P. called using an unknown number and woke me and had me wrecking my brains at like 3 odd? I had totally no idea of the time cause I was SUPPOSED to be in sleepmode.i think I muttered RUBBISH.he decide to leave m as it is 40 minutes later which more than half the time was spent on me trying to mke out who the hel he was.THANKS URH.






Might be heading down to Central @ Clarke Quay later.and I SO MUCH need an ORGANISER!sian.OH YAR OH YAR!HAVING JUNE CAMP!-think I mentioned it I the prev post.my Phone is ringing and I have ZERO intention to start digging my bag with my lappy open on my lap.ITS RISKY.ohh.REACHING NP ALR.talk later.






IM like so done with CATS!!!!!!!!!! Im waiting for the TEACHER to reply.so that we can actually do the PPT.YES.we are sooo STUCK.its ok.had quite some time looking for his email in mel.RAHH.its like 1307.guess what?im heading home alr.WALIAOS.



Yuen is like PROLLY coming over to bake bake bake!!!i nuahing.so I confirming with her later.im on the bus home.taking 52.changing at McRitchie.sian.52 is like FASTER than 74 a lot!






Ohh.i gg RED RAIN this Sunday!lalalalalala.happy gir.keeping a look out for alighting point.i suck at it REAL bad.ok.i alighted at the WRONG busstop.Ohh noo-kat and rach..i really cannot do w/o both of u!-



HEY all!i want to make my first million by 40.yes make! Whatever I sepend is included,cuz if its not,I’ll prolly never make it!



Im stoning away prolly cuz im like tired.VERY.LERTHARGIC fuck.or its just you.
It jus so happened that i alighted at the wrong stop and was walking along the stretch of road ALONE.(its not A road,it’s THE road)images flashed of the last time I walked it,you were on the phone with me,teling me how much I meant to you,reassuring me that you wont leave.This time round,I was all alone.It hurtsl,wanted so much to cry,break down.But decided against it as bursting into tears alone on a long stretch of road with a bit of drizzle is pathetic.MAKE you sound so FRIENDLESS.What more I have already decided that we are nothing else but friends.NO more.(maybe less,but I know nothing MORE)why cant we human have selective memory?remebver wjhat we wants and forget what we doesn’t want?






I could use MORE HUGS! WISHES and taggs!


In the back of my mind wants you to wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY when it arrives.




im making choc fudge cake!


WOOTS**