<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23954767?origin\x3dhttp://perfectlittlepackage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


♥ brenda


Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.

AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.

And nope, im not delusional.
not yet

screams



Saturday, March 31, 2007
felicia!
the jap girls



J e s l y n
fu.wong kaka. me!
fu.me
jes the bitch

i jus decided to start blogging.
wong kaka called jus now and n e a r l y scared me to death.

been gg out quite often lately.
dint really knoe wad to do with soo much time.
tml miting fish and kaka to go funan
getting lappy pouch for my lappy.
now wrecking my brains to think of how
to transport my lappy out w/o that hedious bag tt came wid it.
thoughts like wrapping it in a towel and putting it in my bag like hiding a parang.
lol
well.guess i jus haf to think think and think,i mean seriously getting down to it!
because the bag is f-ugly.
F-UGLY and i mean it!
(now i starting to think tt labelling it f-ugly is an u n d e r s t a t e m e n t)
to.XXXX
get off my back i warn u.
its ur b'dae and i dun eff-ing care.
hated u for making me want go down for ur check up with you.
i purposely turned it down tym after tym.
and still u dun get it.
arent u stupid.
im sooo unwilling.
you dun matter to me. be it u are alive or dead,
i have got totally no BUSINESS with you and u know it,
so leave me alone.
i dun like u and it will NEVER happen between us.
its not like im being picky,
but its jus that u are jus too
I R R I T A T I N G!

JESLYN I MISS U!
(see u soon!!)

Labels: