♥ brenda
Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.
AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.
And nope, im not delusional.
screams
Friday, February 23, 2007
| You Are 62% Perfectionist |
![]() You are a true perfectionist. You are both demanding of yourself and others. While it's great to have goals and standards, they don't need to be sky high! |
Stupid channel 5.
replaced american idol wid my supernatural!
waliaos.
want to watch supernatural soo much.
urgh!
recently im jus irritated by so mani things.
wahhs.
HATES it when ppl jus kip calling when i 've made it clear not to want to haf anithing to do wid you.
you are the 9th person to call.
you happen to be the 10th.
imagine u haf 11 people calling b4 u.
12 isnt such a lucky number.
13 is a much worser number.
WTF
SO...GET OFF MY BACK!
been going out .
havent been v much myself.
i want to work!
putting on alot of weight.
been grumpy.
misses you.
wonders...
CAN I JUS BITE MY TONGUE?

