♥ brenda
Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.
AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.
And nope, im not delusional.
screams
Wednesday, April 06, 2011
I've been sitting here for the past few hours doing nothing but staring at my screens - tv , lappy and phone.
Then it hit me, what am i doing with my life?
I haven't been headed out, let less dating.Quit partying, yes, read that again if you please. Got sick of Zouk, for that is probably the only place i party at.
I don't know who i have become, or who i have always been.WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED?
Somehow, i wish someone gave a damn.
I have a bestf that has been hiber-dating - a state of being in a relationship where she starts ignoring whoever else that was involved in her live except the boyfriend. Who goes missing and totally not contactable. I don't even remember when was the last time i actually spent proper time with her, with that i mean without interruption. I really have got no idea how to feel or what to say with the situation.
I swear the people around me are going to find me over-bearing and sensitive. But I've been too strong for too long. Coping with everything and taking all on my shoulders. Then again, everyone is probably too busy with their own problems.
We are having constant conversation talking about nothing, i tried to talk, speak up. then the conversation gets all heated up in a whole new direction- which is away from my initial conversation.
Then comes my social circle, the people that seems to be there that aren't exactly there.
The people that I meet 3 times a week, spend alot of time with. I don't even know if i can connect proper.Not saying they are a bad bunch, they are nice people, just that i don't quite know what to expect of them.
I love them, but can i handle?
Everyday, i wake up to nothing. I feel so empty but who knows.
WHO CARES.
I want to fall in love but there seem to be a invisible barrier between me and whoever.
I cannot seem to trust anyone, and therefore I cannot love.
With this I end my post.
Headed for bed, going to sleep and waking up to nothing again tomorrow.
Nights.
