<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23954767?origin\x3dhttp://perfectlittlepackage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


♥ brenda


Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.

AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.

And nope, im not delusional.
not yet

screams



Tuesday, April 28, 2009
If there is a word to summarise the class I'm in now adequately, it would be VAPID.Its just like studying Friedrich all over again, just that its in depth.And no, its no longer a literature subject.Though i am not a big fan of literature but it beats History, hands-down.

There and there, in approximately 15minutes later, we have formed groups of 6 and were discussing about Banglas Dometries in Serangoon Gardens (BDSG).I know, it do sound like a new overseas bank name.Then again, whatever makes me happy.We had a "heated debate" of some sort.During the debate, prejudice and discrimination were observed.You guys must be thinking i must be one of those that displayed extreme P&D right, nope, i spoke up for them! I just felt uncomfortable, i saw a clip and it kinda touched me a little.I am a total emotion-sucker,and i seem to have "i love sob-shows" scribbled on my forehead

I am not for the BDSG, but i am not against it.But opening up a road to keep them out of sight, is too much. They are human and they are not devoid of feelings, they could very well get a job back in India, but they chose to come over to do jobs that Singaporeans finds , low-class. And end up losing their dignity and get treated like they are lepers- to be kept at bay. Yes, i well aware they don't have a good reputation, because of a minority of them, but most of them are law-abiding.Yet again, who are we to judge, when Singapore isn't even crime free to start with.

Well, i really think this module is like igniting the flame in me, my thoughts and feelings comes out so clear.Maybe i should just do social science.



Maths lecturer: Power rule, if you know it, you WILL be powerful.(yes, i will get super-powers)