<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23954767?origin\x3dhttp://perfectlittlepackage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


♥ brenda


Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.

AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.

And nope, im not delusional.
not yet

screams



Thursday, April 02, 2009
Its 5.15am and I'm sitting in front of my lappy digging berry flavoured yogurt.

To be honest,I have this thing towards "berried" product.They smell superb and taste even better- so I'm kind of like yummy all over *grinns* .Obviously, I'm not asking you to lick the moisturiser off me.Just smell me!

Berries aside.

I have been home for the past four days.Its rather pathetic you see.But the important thing is, i went out today.F-I-N-A-L-L-Y, spell that.Met Ying at Ang Mo Kio, at 9.3o for dinner.NYNY, i don't know what to say, but the truth is ,i haven't dined there since i started working at NYDC.(and no, i did not just boycott that place).Cannot help but say, they do have a wider variety of food, but the service is like, __________.(no, I'm not going to say it, hahahha, I'm not that dumb).

Then we went down for MAMBO!(this was what it was supposed to be)HEH, we managed to get entry to Phuture and stayed there for the rest of the night. The place is ridiculously packed- as usual, but the music is good.My mood was ruined by certain class of people around me.But with the company, it was still fun.

sidenote//
"I despise guys that has no respect for girls, be it whether are they sober or not. How can you bring yourself to treat them like some 'touch and feel' exhibit.Honestly, fuck you.
I just think that having gone through years of education, and to have to show such grotesque manners and behaviour, ITS ATROCIOUS. I refuse to engage in any form of communication with horrendous people like these.Don't try, because i mean it and its not going to be a pleasant sight when i flare."

and now i am home, eating dried cranberries.
p.s
(i don't know if its just me or what, i get recognised everywhere.People came forth and ask me if i am from Ngee Ann Poly.WTF? I am a low profile solo being in school.HOW CAN I BE SINGLED OUT LIKE THAT!!! madness.)