Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.
AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.
And nope, im not delusional. not yet
screams
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
been told to get a grip of my damn screwed life. (you know who u are and im thankful) have been absent from school for god knows what reasons, i just dont feel like turning up. im sorry. to all those that i neglected,ignored and totally looked past. ** thanks ivan
really. thought through and decided to get mylife and me going. started of with trying to do damn MOL that has alwys been a chore. fucking hell i hate math. we ALL hate math. who likes it- at least i know i dont.
i doing up my poster for DPAM. like finally. FRUIT KNIFE.aiya. screw it la.
presentation for COMMT. standley.where on earth are you? i was asked to complete it. and you werent online to get it. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU.
its 3.o6 and im literally talking rubbish i have this bad craving for chees cake in the middle of the night i want a piece now. NOW NOW NOW
room is in a mess. CNY's near. new year shopping undone. work's out for the week.
p.s lyn,see see orhbi.told u dont play with fire alr.and im really sorry bout tml's mambo date. presentation's on thursday.cannot help it.hopefully i can make it on friday. and im dying can.lastly.ORHBI
wong kaka.u are missed.even though u had been a bitch on you damn tag. PLEASE meet up soon.and i dont pangseh ok.
NURUL "minah":i want the damn vivo photos la.CLUB SOON,till closing.at ZOUK (i dont understand why bestf cals at the best of times when im with you ALWAYS)
yuen- i wil meet up with u real soon.and sorry tt i wont be able to join u and linus on thurs at sentosa with booze.(sch on friday) i seriously think the k on ur blog misses me alr.:D
She's that girl
The name 'Brenda' stands for 'sword', which I perceive as being linked to violence. But no, I don't see myself as a violent person. The most I do is curse and swear like a sailor, and perhaps punch a few pillows and kick a few walls. But I'd never lay a finger on people(or so i claim).
And also. according to bestf, i'll combust without guys.
To top that up, you will have not problem trying to spot me along the streets.With my not-exactly-very-toned-down hair, and my shorts,yes, Singapore's way to hot to be in jeans.
Personality wise, I'm close to being crazy. I drive people nuts when the inner bitch release.So in short,you can either say that I brighten up your life, or that I drive you up the wall. It can only be one way or the other. No in-betweens.
Basically, I have a problem with authority.I never liked being told what to do and when told not to do something, all the more i'd do it-just to annoy the person (like,duh.)
Yours truly,do not believe in rules-strapped life, strongly thinks that life should be lived the way you want to and no compromises made.Of course minus the reality chunk.Partying is like a hobbie to me, just like how stamp collecting is to other, but partying is much more fun!
Not only does it allows me to meet interesting personas of all kind and yes, grooving to the music is a great workout- keeps me very much in shape.My girls are the bestest people to club with,ever
In case you failed to figure, my girls are one of the greatest thing that happened to me in life.Friends are a whole big deal in my life, plays a huge part in major break-ups and events.By and by, i love them to bits and they know it.
I have the tendancy to forget what i want to say mid-sentence,so just let me finish.I'm not as dramatic as so many friends claimed.I hate crossing the roads, proudly proclaimed my love for whipcreme,icecreams and cakes. I can be completely bought over by sweet treats, Starbucks and surprises.Small details matters alot to me, a little gesture, a smile, and kids warms my heart.I love that warm fuzzy feeling i get when watch kids play.
I'm not exactly the most random person you will find around and am totally,erm, not a bimbo.
Meanwhile, please make do with the photos untill i get better ones.
been told to get a grip of my damn screwed life. (you know who u are and im thankful) have been absent from school for god knows what reasons, i just dont feel like turning up. im sorry. to all those that i neglected,ignored and totally looked past. ** thanks ivan
really. thought through and decided to get mylife and me going. started of with trying to do damn MOL that has alwys been a chore. fucking hell i hate math. we ALL hate math. who likes it- at least i know i dont.
i doing up my poster for DPAM. like finally. FRUIT KNIFE.aiya. screw it la.
presentation for COMMT. standley.where on earth are you? i was asked to complete it. and you werent online to get it. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU.
its 3.o6 and im literally talking rubbish i have this bad craving for chees cake in the middle of the night i want a piece now. NOW NOW NOW
room is in a mess. CNY's near. new year shopping undone. work's out for the week.
p.s lyn,see see orhbi.told u dont play with fire alr.and im really sorry bout tml's mambo date. presentation's on thursday.cannot help it.hopefully i can make it on friday. and im dying can.lastly.ORHBI
wong kaka.u are missed.even though u had been a bitch on you damn tag. PLEASE meet up soon.and i dont pangseh ok.
NURUL "minah":i want the damn vivo photos la.CLUB SOON,till closing.at ZOUK (i dont understand why bestf cals at the best of times when im with you ALWAYS)
yuen- i wil meet up with u real soon.and sorry tt i wont be able to join u and linus on thurs at sentosa with booze.(sch on friday) i seriously think the k on ur blog misses me alr.:D