♥ brenda
Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.
AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.
And nope, im not delusional.
screams
Thursday, January 03, 2008
p.s im allergic to love
//EDIT
I'VE GOT TOALLY NO IDEA WHY THIS IS HAPPENING.
BUT KID,IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THIS CHILDISH GAME,IM IN.
all the used to be(s),throw it away.
you aint making it tough,i aint breaking (yet)
i wont.
whether or not we are still friends,
DOESNT MATTER.
really doesnt.
school stinks like totally-on par with work.
i dont have a choice that im stuck with people that makes me feel uncomfortable.
were ONCE what i came to school for.
WERE.
NO LONGER.
i dread classes now.
im sorry i hade to post this up.
but its affecting my dumb fucking mood
JUST TODAY.
i swear to do better.
not for you,but for me.
damn the world for being a bitch.

