<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23954767?origin\x3dhttp://perfectlittlepackage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


♥ brenda


Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.

AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.

And nope, im not delusional.
not yet

screams



Saturday, July 04, 2009
You and your twisted words
yes i had disputes with my dad, thats why the title.

As some of you might know, my birthday is just round the corner. But honestly i'm not going through the best phrase of my life.

And hitting the 2 in front isn't very joyous, either.

Since young, I’ve been trying to come to terms with my life. The life that I have been given.Being constantly in penury of love leaves me kind of strong I guess, what don’t kill me only makes me stronger.You see, at home, the situation is whereby im always overshadowed by my brillant brother, its not that i ain't good.Its just that he doesn't have to take the unexplored path.

My ambition was killed shortly thereafter and i believe no amount of restitution will actually bring it back.And being on a constant carousel ride with mathematics in poly left me stranded.The avalanche of assignments and tutorials on me , is catastrophic. Can a phantom conflagation somehow take everything away?

in short, im beleaguered.

Don't ask why am i writing in such a weird tone today, i cannot answer.And i want to express thanks for the wonderful friends that i have met along the way of my screwed up life, always espousing my ideas of eradicating math, and being fervent believers that i can actually graduate from my poly course.Thank you all for taking my sudden outrages,always sedating me from stabign people, being there to motivate me, and allowing me to fall upon during the most vulnerable period of my life.

Thank you all for being WHOLEFOOD-with none of you goodness removed.