♥ brenda
Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.
AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.
And nope, im not delusional.
screams
Friday, December 19, 2008
i just heard from my mum when i was younger, i died for 4 mins odd.
my heart stopped.
imagine if i died.
i wont be able to have met all the people around me.
i would not have been who i was.
and i think im not very smart due to the shortage of oxygen during the time
aiyeer.
well, i went MAMBO with reggy and ying.
it was fun.
and the trannies were scary.
reggy: -refering to the trannies- " they need to pay not?"
well, i couldnt answer that, could you?
i miss bestf.
seen her like only once in a v long time.
jeslyn, i will see you soon ok?
and to all my work-mates,
its fun wrking together.
