<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23954767?origin\x3dhttp://perfectlittlepackage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


♥ brenda


Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.

AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.

And nope, im not delusional.
not yet

screams



Monday, September 29, 2008
Actually i knew it was over long ago.i just refuse to believe it. have been crying, and telling myself that this time its really over.i still believe somehow it was all out of good intentions when the hurting things were said, whatever the case, i guess this marks the end. The selfish choice was made, and hearts broken (maybe just singular noun). Tears streamed and have yet to stopped. Having to cry in the toilet while working is not only pathetic, it literally means that somehow,i lost grip of  the control of my emotion. I wasn't supposed to let my feelings affect my work performance. And apparently ,it did. I wasn't concentrating at work, i was doing my job, but wasn't committed. My mind was pre-occupied with thoughts of the past, can't help but notice the stark comparison between then and now. And all the negative energy i generated seem to have been diffused to the people around me as well. Either i am being sensitive or the people around me are pretty touchy as well. Probably im the pricky one. 

Continue more later,i feel like taking a long shower.i hope it helps.
somehow.

p.s:
BFF, if im not out in 45 mins, bomb my house phone.