♥ brenda
Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.
AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.
And nope, im not delusional.
screams
Monday, July 30, 2007
Azimah says....
" you look LESS BIMBOTIC with your specs on,more INTELLECTUAL"
hello! thats what she said when i met up with her at TP today.
she was at POP reading up on a book which she thiks i need BADLY,
-some GIRL"S GUIDE TO EVERYTHING" book.-
ok.
she PUT UP A CERTAIN SAFETY BARRIER TO PREVENT ME FROM FALLING OFF THE ESCALATOR!
-cuz i aint used to specs and was dizzy-
WELL.went to MAC to study MP.ALONE...
guess what.
at 11 odd i went to withdraw cash to buy food and
when i walked in to MAC i saw REGGY smiling at me!
hahahahahahaahs.
studied till like 3am?
HARDWORKING OK!
-REGGY says studying with me drives him crazy cause i studied chap1,2,3,5-
(i skipped 4 cuz i have totally no idea whta its about)
GIVING SLEEP A MISS,IF I WERE TO SLEEP NOW,I PROLLY WONT WAKE INTIME FOR LESSON AT 1OAM TML.SO I'D RATHER DO PROJ.
f.y.i. MUM JUST WOKE AND ASKED ME TO GO TO BED!
she kind of reminded me tt im still human
XDD
Labels: RUMBLES
