♥ brenda
Hello, my name is Brenda by birth. I really like dressin up. I love books and photography. I hate lizards, insects, things that slime or crawl.Neither do i like gore or violent films.
AM WATCHING MY LIFE FROM FIFTY FEET.
And nope, im not delusional.
screams
Sunday, May 13, 2007





went amk wid yuen and k.
library sucked.
dun haf the books i wanted and needed
amk hub's CHECK dun carry cotton candy primas.
i went to town
met up wid the gang tt was metting for dinner
and it WAS JUST DINNER.
aft dinner they left.
i went walking ard with kailing,
got my cotton candy pink prima.
SUPER CUTE
and a jibbits for my maryjane's.
got a royal jelly and honey mask for mum.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
i heading to R.N tml
woots
uber excited.havent been thr long.
went to visit fishy.
went to fareast-played hide and seek wid kaka.
hurhur.
I HEART HER OK!
supposed to go pub.
but dint go.
dint want to pangseh kaka.
took bus home.
thanks MOMO peii me on the fone when i was on the bus withs STRANGERS.
thats all.
service starting at 11 tml.
assignment due 23:59.
RAHH.
